7/30/2010

Monster Help - Silent Hill female t-shirts

Here are my Monster Help female t-shirts.
I love Monsters so I just had to do some t-shirts for all people who are feeling the same about them :)


INFO:
Base game compatible
AF/YAF
Fully recolorable (3channels-font, monster and t-shirt)
3 Motives in one file:
Save the monsters
Monster friendly
Stop monster abuse
Including Launcher thumbanail





GW


BIG SCREENSHOT

GW

GW

ADDITIONAL CREDITS:
TSR Workshop
skin Lady Frontbum Velvet and Silk
skin Subaxi
grunge pattern ATS3

Models by Me

DOWNLOAD SIMPACK


PLEASE DON'T REUPLOAD/DONT CLAIM IT AS YOUR WORK 

4 komentáře:

  1. AAAAHHHH!!!!! *screech* WOW these are awesome! brilliant! I LOVE YOU <3333
    And... I see my Pyramid Head *_*

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. hehe you are so sweet I tought you will enjoy them :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. TheSilentHillGirl31. července 2010 v 3:31

    OMG!

    Me thinks me is in love :)

    Oh Pyramid Head!

    Youve returened!

    OdpovědětVymazat